Saturday, August 25, 2012

Your My Friend - True Friendship To The Finest

     Your my friend through good times and bad,
Like a marriage - through sickness and health, for richer or poorer, to death do us apart,
    Your my friend, my buddy, my sister, my shoulder to lean on when things get tough, and the same is returned,
through all the happiness, good times and bad, the funny moments, serious moments, united we stand, through it all,
We walk side by side...not behind one another, right beside one another always,
You're always there to listen, without judgment, you're always there to talk, share things with, confide in, cry with, share the tears, pain and humor,
I know you'll always be there, and I to you the same, we know this because we are best friends for life, true friends to one another real and open,
we are greatful for each other's presence in each of our lives, and we treat the friendship we share like a special gift in life,
   Your my friend till end of time. friendship is not avbout whom you have known for the longest, but who came along and never left your side, never gave up on you when things got tough, never stopped being friends because you had a argument or fight, no matter what life throws at us, we are friends always.
   Your my friend for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment